Hybrid View

Default had my 86 sunsport for less then a month, New pics

This was the first weekend of owning it! I bought it to try out inboards since I just sold my speedboat, My plan was to cruise it to finish the year and buy a newer version but im really happy with it, Except I hate the old school steering wheel!

Now I only had it in the water one time to realize that this older boat is more fun then any i/o I ever owned!! so I spent some money to make it more usauble! new tower, speakers, cd player , I just got board racks in the mail today! So far I surfed using my kneeboard as a joke but I pulled it off! Wakeboarding is a freaking trip behind this boat! My speedboat it got boring, Now my g/f is lucky to even have me in the boat! She became one hell of a driver!

everything is original, Very low Hours, I knew the original owners since they got it! Fires right up, Runs Smooth! Power and handleing is very impressive!Supra Def knew what that was doing back in the day!!

This is what gets to yank the boat around
    Last edited by dshaff24; 09-15-2009 at 03:52 AM.

dshaff
    Welcome to the forum and welcome to Supra. You have had your first shot of inboards you will find it is a life long addiction you can never go back. Your boat is sweet what a great find.

Wow that SunSport looks great! I think my 87 has a bifferent steering wheel. How have you been weighting her down? Keep postin the pics they are great!!! More lovely ladies please you are a lucky man!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post

This was the first weekend of owning it! I bought it to try out inboards since I just sold my speedboat, My plan was to cruise it to finish the year and buy a newer version but im really happy with it, Except I hate the old school steering wheel!

Great looking ride! Looks like our boats could be twins! What lake are the pictures from?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by csuggs View Post
    Great looking ride! Looks like our boats could be twins! What lake are the pictures from?
    Tygart Lake Wv, Very clean clear and warm lake! Lots of stuff to jump off of and rope swings etc etc! As for twins I agree!

The thumbnail pics in my post above are from Summersville Lake, WV. We live in Parkersburg and usually ski the Ohio River, but once in a while we go to the lake. Summersville is very clear water as well. We may have to check out Tygart - I think it may even be closer.

Twins - My friend has an 87 comp with the same colors as ours. Only 3 like that I've seen!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com