O.K. Not tha this will help my cause bu I will NEVER buy another Supra boat again due to the quaility of work to $$$$$ ratio. I bought a 04 LAUNCH LTS last year and have nothing but problems. The dealer said it is Supra dragging their feet to O.K. the repairs and good luck getting good service after they have got you money. You want the list hear it goes.

1. The rear sun deck brock at the hinged on the first week out.
2. The deck was mounted in a bind so the cover ripped a 3 inch run down the side.
3. The speakers sound like crap and one blew the first weekend!!!
4. The Bertha Ballast NEVER works or works when your just driving down the lake.
5. The front fat sack fills up on it own and cracked the fiberglass when it put the ice
cooler in a bind.
6. The trailer had a screw head rubbing a HOLE in the side of my boat as a drove
down the street. (new glass and gel coat)
7. Screws working through the int. and coased holes in the covers.
8. Some af the crome pieces are discolored and so not match the same pieces less
than one inch apart.
9. Had to take the boat to a MB dealer to get the ballast system worked on because
the sacks would fill up with water and then not empty so we would have to take them
apart and drain them into the boat.
10. The list of the smaller stuff goes on and on but one last detail is they have had my
boat for 2 months and still can not give me a date as to when they can have it
back to me all repaired!!!!!

Very unhappy boat owner