First off, I'll say that I love my boat, but it's definitely having its fair share of minor issues. Some of the things are just disappointing to me even though I know some of the problems are not related to Supra but instead to other companies.....Boatmate, Indmar. I bought a new 21V as an upgrade from a Mobius LS that I bought new several years ago. Never had a problem with the Mobius, so I guess I just expected the same with the 21V.

Issues so far mostly minor with the exception of 2

Solenoid has gone bad or something similar with the front ballast.

Depth finder has been going down hill since I bought the boat. At first it consistently gave good readings, now it's to the point where it has the 3 bars across the screen more often than it has a depth reading.

One of the seat cushions is pulling apart in the corner.

Trailer has some pretty thin paint especially in the tongue are. Several spots have cracks around the weld and are showing rust stains.

The engine has been the big pain. 325 hp FI. Motor runs great at first. Once it gets hot and you let it sit for about an hour, it will not start. Opening the cover and cranking it once in a while until it cools off will get it started again, but I'm stumped as to what the problem is.

I've also had the shift linkage cable pop off of the arm on the transmission leaving me stuck in forward with no way to stop the boat other than killing the motor.

I still love this boat though and have a great dealer, so I'm sure all of these problems will get taken care of.