I purchased a new 03 comp lts last year and I would have to say I am dissatisfied with the purchase. However, it is a beautiful looking boat and I still love it because I love all boats.To many problems with boat and dealer though. $36,000 approx is a lot any way you cut it and I expected top quality product and service.
1. gel coat cracks- service manager said worst he has seen on a new boat, took 1 year
and a lot of hassle to finally get boat in for fix, gave it back unfinnished.
2. first day out depth finder not working, found not wired in,
3. all dash board mounts rattled loose, dash board cracked, boat been in several times,
waiting over 1 year for new dash to be installed-driven on private lake
4. walk through window fell through/got jammed, gap was to large,was noted on delivery
5. bilge pump runs continuously from day 1, took in for fix now only works from switch no
automatic float opperation.
6. rear seat did not fit on shelf properly-caused seat to sag- finally installed brace
7. large amounts of water entering boat on sharp turns- found silicone bead below rub
rail very thin to non existent- resealed, no problem since
8. delivered w/bow strap frayed-broke third time out-did not have replacement at shop
9. drop boat off for service detailed, get back rain soaked and full of water.
10.inspection plate at front of motor box was crushing fuel filter, no gap.

That said, we've had many great times in the boat, the play pen is great, runs great, but overall to many problems to say its been a good purchase.