View Poll Results: Satisfaction Poll

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Completely Satisfied, First choice next buy.

73 46.20%
  • Generally satisfied, would consider again.

66 41.77%
  • Generally dissatisified, would consider again.

9 5.70%
  • Generally dissatisfied, would not consider again.

7 4.43%
  • Totally dissatisfied, never reconsider.

3 1.90%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Many of these things you could easily fix yourself. An rca cord is $5. Crosstalk from wires is easy to solve, dont run the wires next to each other. For the amount of time spent raising the issue to the dealer you could've fixed those issues yourself. Lots of covers have loose threads on the inside where they dont hem the seams. If your boardracks have a stain that is valid but did you try to remove the stains yet??? Sorry to sound harsh, but...
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

i have owned 2 malibu 1 1999 sportster and 1 1998 response as well as a lot of other boats i have a new 2008 caravelle interceptor and a old ts6m now we use the caravelle to just play we use the supra as a tow boat as for the supra i love ours its a 1984 BUT after reading the post on this site i would NEVER BUY A NEW ONE not on my life you guys are haveing WAY TOO MUCH TROUBLE WITH THEM i never had a single problem with either malibu we loged over 1200 hrs total on them with only oil changes and such
    GO MALIBU

testing this
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

I love my Supra.

I love my Supra because I cant find older inboard for this size. My last boat was a 1983 Corect Craft, much better built boat than my Supra. The only reason I would consider another Supra is because I like this forum and the fellas on it.

So far so good...It has only been in the water 3 times.....

I have a 2010 sunsport...I have had a few very minor problems, I will say the dealer was not very good or helpfull on solving them so I ended up calling Skiers Choice myself directly and they were very helpfull and solved all of my issues.
    They even called me back and followed up with email to confirm the problems had been solved ....

Over the years I have had other brands and have had some issues with not as good customer service as Skiers Choice..
    I would consider them again in the future to purchase a new boat...

Theres not a single brand on the market that you will not at some point and time have somes issues with, so regardless what brand you purchase you better hope you choose a manufacture that will stand behind there product...

Swamp.....

I bought a 1986 supra Comp couple weeks back after our Ski Nautique transmission went south. The Comp is a nice boat, it sits a little low in the back. Not sure the hours on the Cleavland 351 the gauge was broken when I bought her. But they are good motors. Holly carb seems to feed plenty of gas to her especially when I take the kids tubing. Need to find a way to decrease my fuel consumption. The fastest she will go is 42. But that fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tstruth View Post
    I bought a 1986 supra Comp couple weeks back after our Ski Nautique transmission went south. The Comp is a nice boat, it sits a little low in the back. Not sure the hours on the Cleavland 351 the gauge was broken when I bought her. But they are good motors. Holly carb seems to feed plenty of gas to her especially when I take the kids tubing. Need to find a way to decrease my fuel consumption. The fastest she will go is 42. But that fine for me.
    Maybe your prop has lost a little of its shape? I think the Comp should be capable of 45-46 mph at 4500 rpm. I find that I use more fuel pulling my girls on the tube, then when I pull wakeboards or skiis. I think it is because I spend more time with the secondaries open on the carb (you can hear when they open). I think it must be my driving style. Unfourtunatly, I can't slow down now, as my little girls have become speed freaks!
    Rick Ludtke
    1990 Supra Pirata
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    Photo Album https://forum.supraboats.com/album.php?albumid=4

I Love my 88 Supra Mariah. It runs and performs flawlessly. These older boats give you alot more bang for the buck.
    88 Supra Mariah
    PCM351