Quote Originally Posted by 2002 LAUNCH SS OWNER View Post
jonyb> seeing we are talking about wet sounds, what do you think about wet
sound ws420 amp controller with p/a mike.I have 3 amps in my boat,one for tower,one for 6 speakers in boat,and one for sub. It rocks pretty good, but I was impressed with my friends ENZO with 3 amps and wet sounds amp controller/eq? which can control low/mid/high on 3 different o/ps.He does not even crank up sub because he gets unreal bass out of 6 wetsounds speakers in boat and 4 Roswell on tower, all this from one rca in from marine cd deck.

Whats your thoughts on this unit??( wakemakers has a good price on this unit, how much would you sell me one for??

Dave from the great white north>>
I think the WS-420 is the best addition that you can make to any stereo. I'm adding one to my car stereo as soon as it arrives. It's not just an eq. It has a 5V line driver to boost the signal from the head unit, because most of the time the head unit only has 2V of pre-amp output voltage. It has a mic that when engaged, mutes the tower speakers, and only plays through the tower speakers, which is perfect for instructing riders or other nearby idiots. There's an input for external audio sources, such as ipod or other MP3 player, and there's also an output, or Boatlink, as they call it. When you're rafted up you can drop a line over to your buddy's boat and plug into his input (aux in, on most radios) and play both stereo's at the same time with a single source. Also has many other features. Check out www.wetsounds.com for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
Hey Dave I have a ws 420 and love it so nice being able to control your tower speakers and the inboats . You cant go wrong with that unit youll love it. Go through JonB to order it he will take care of you.
Thanks Jason, it is a great piece no matter how big the stereo is.