Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Completly Redone 92 Comp

Well after all the work that I had done on my boat by Viper customs I think I am going to sell and find another project for the winter. THis is a 92 comp so you never will have the worries of floor rot, its the all fiberglass version. The boat has 642 hours on it and runs awesome. It has the 5.8 HO Pro Boss Motor that runs like a dream. It comes with the black powder coated tower, board racks, 4mb tower speakers with 3 lights facing back , 2 facing foward , and 2 led's facing down, These are very loud. 2 amps and one 10" inch sub

Now for everyting that is new for this year

Trailer---3 New wheels, tires, stainless fenders, and a Fulton 2 jack, Supra Guide Pole covers

Exterior- Wet sand and buffed the whole boat looks new, Stainless rub rails, Custom Alum. Vent Covers, Sea Dek Pad, Changed the white platflorm to black,New Supra Decals, 3D dripmolded letters

Interior---All new carpet, and new vinyl that is white, grey, and a black carbon fiber look, with custom supra embrodiery on all of the seats., Awesome new custom made aluminum dash, New Supra Gauges, New Supra Steering Wheel,depth Finder, New MB radio, 4 Wetsound interior speakers, Custom Alum shifter knob, Changed the guages to all blued led bulbs, Blue led's throughout the boat, 2 new batteries, New 90 amp alternator

Sure I am fogetting something all work and parts were made put on or bought through viper customs he will work on all my projects from here on out. I dont think you will find a better looking comp out there of course I am bias lol...$12,500 obo. If you would like any more pics shoot me a email at [email protected]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a few more pics,
    Attached Images Attached Images

ok i CAN't buy it, but that thing's rediculous.....that interior work is incredible, I wish I had Jim do mine....
    Nice boat J, I'm speechless....
    90 Conbrio

Hey I really really appreciate the compliments mapleleaf Im glad you like it. By the way have you gotten your fat sacs from me and the shirts from label.

Also 2 things I forgot was the wetsound eq and a prosport marine battery charger

Headed to MI Oct. 22, pretty sure the stuff's there wait'in already....thanks again!
    I gotta get one of those wetsounds eq before next year, that mic through the tower speaker set up is too cool, I like where you put your mic BTW, ......
    Still can't get over that interior....changes the boat completely......
    90 Conbrio

Beautful boat!!!...Did you mention in another thread that the interior was done by somone in Knoxville? Seemed like the price you said was very reasonable. If the price was right I might be tempted to bring mine down.
    1984 Supra Rider

it was it was done through viper customs but now he has brought all of it in house so it works out even better. If you bring it down give me a shout and we will meet up

The price I thought was very reasonable and I would highly reccomend there interior work to anyone, just the other day I was at his shop and he just got three new enclosed trailer loads of vinyl any color you could imagine.

DANNNG Jason I didn't know this was your personal boat from the thread title so I just saw it that baby is sweeeet lookin! Need bigger pics tho bro! Dash and vents look amazing!
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey