how do i do big pics.

pm reply sent, we are waiiiiting...
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Thanks for the help i will try and get some bigger pics posted up soon

Hey I appreciate the compliments, He turns his projects around very quick on everything that I have done and his prices are very very reasonable. I am very fortunate and my boat does not have wood in it it was the first year they switched . I guess you could say I did it all at once, well kind of everytime he would get done with something he and I would talk and I would add something else that he brought up lol. Ha ha and now that you say it I guess he is kind of the west coast of boats mine looks great but he has done some boats and work that just blow my mind. I would highly reccomend him to anyone espically since he has so much knowledge of supras since he use to work for them. I would say on interior a week to two weeks depending on what all needs to be done and how many projects he has going on at the time. Give Jim a call or stop by and see him the next time you are up checking on yours his number is 865-388-4096. Make sure you tell him you saw it on the site to get the best prices . Take care and cant wait to see your boat as well

Quote Originally Posted by jasonba1 View Post
    Well after all the work that I had done on my boat by Viper customs I think I am going to sell and find another project for the winter. THis is a 92 comp so you never will have the worries of floor rot, its the all fiberglass version. The boat has 642 hours on it and runs awesome. It has the 5.8 HO Pro Boss Motor that runs like a dream. It comes with the black powder coated tower, board racks, 4mb tower speakers with 3 lights facing back , 2 facing foward , and 2 led's facing down, These are very loud. 2 amps and one 10" inch sub

Now for everyting that is new for this year

Trailer---3 New wheels, tires, stainless fenders, and a Fulton 2 jack, Supra Guide Pole covers

Exterior- Wet sand and buffed the whole boat looks new, Stainless rub rails, Custom Alum. Vent Covers, Sea Dek Pad, Changed the white platflorm to black,New Supra Decals, 3D dripmolded letters

Interior---All new carpet, and new vinyl that is white, grey, and a black carbon fiber look, with custom supra embrodiery on all of the seats., Awesome new custom made aluminum dash, New Supra Gauges, New Supra Steering Wheel,depth Finder, New MB radio, 4 Wetsound interior speakers, Custom Alum shifter knob, Changed the guages to all blued led bulbs, Blue led's throughout the boat, 2 new batteries, New 90 amp alternator

Sure I am fogetting something all work and parts were made put on or bought through viper customs he will work on all my projects from here on out. I dont think you will find a better looking comp out there of course I am bias lol...$12,500 obo. If you would like any more pics shoot me a email at [email protected]
    Looks really good Jason, Someone is gonna own a very nice boat,my buddie
    with 04 Launch SS, sold his old 89 Sunsport for 14.500 Canadain this last August.( Had a little rot in floor also)So your boat for 12.500 US with all those goodies is a super deal even though you live in the State where most
    ski boats are made>>
    Look foward to seeing pics of your next project?>> Dave

**Anyone looking at this boat should know that Jason is a Super honest fellow and knows alot of people in the boat building and repair buisness and is very involved in the Supra community**

**I bought some tower speakers off Jason last year and paid for them thru pay pal and I am very happy with the deal I got*Even though I live in Canada I consider Jason a friend and fellow boater who enjoys helping others with there purchases or projects.

Buying a boat off someone like Jason is a no brainer, both my old boats were sold locally, one to a friend and one to a waterski club member( new friend) Its really nice to see my old boats around. I remember all the good times I had in them and all the hard work and money fixing em up***.

wOw!

i think these are the first pics i've seen of your boat. she's an eye catcher, fo sho.

good luck...what's next?

Dave thanks so much for the compliments wish you lived closer so we could get out on the lake together. As always I am glad to help anyone since I do live so close to everything I cant believe after everything I have done to it and got it just the way I want it I am looking at punishing myself with another project ha ha ha. As you said though somone will be getting a boat that they wont have to do anything to and that makes me happy since I will still see it around either on forums or on the lake

Salty thanks to you to for the compliments also.
    \
    Not sure what my next supra project will be it all just depends on if mine is sold. I will go to some sort of open bow probably that I can completly redo like my comp I like taking things and seeing how far I can go with them . I will defintly keep everyone posted

Do you just ski or do you board or surf at all? Or want to?
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

i do all 3 however I am more into wakeboarding and wakeskating than anything but still love to ski from time to time. We are actually having our final wakeboard event of the year on halloween cant wait to get out and hit some rails.

Looks awesome Jason!!! You did a good job with the facelift, that looks like a new boat....
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery