Threaded View

Well I got 3/4 of the windshield installed to find out the tint was on the wrong side of 2 window's but its basically done, Im hoping to get the gauge cluster piece off the interior guy tomarrow so I can get the new gauges/switches installed then comes setting the timing to 6 degrees Before TDC and Going over all the stuff under water with 5200 and the rub rail with 4200! Then Ill just have to get a 5 gallon bucket and take it to the lake for its first lake TEST! After that its a waiting game till the interior guy gets done!

Im really liking the black/light blue/bone look now sinces its all coming together now!

Im so far past what I planned to spend on this boat but I just don't care, The more I work on it the more I want everything to be perfect and Done right!

I bought a new marine clarion headunit with wired remote that has a lcd display and controls my ipod and Whats cool is I mounted it where my Tach was and im just going to have one speedo and Tach since I use my gps for true speed anyway while boarding! Ill take pics after I get the dash panel back and installed and cutting the 6x9's out was a awesome move, Sounds 100 times better and I do recommend polk db Speakers to anyone! I also have polk Tower speakers and amp to mount but I can not get it in the garage when I put the tower up so Thats LAST! 8 Speakers should sound interesting!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-03-2010 at 11:54 PM.