Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Well I got 3/4 of the windshield installed to find out the tint was on the wrong side of 2 window's but its basically done, Im hoping to get the gauge cluster piece off the interior guy tomarrow so I can get the new gauges/switches installed then comes setting the timing to 6 degrees Before TDC and Going over all the stuff under water with 5200 and the rub rail with 4200! Then Ill just have to get a 5 gallon bucket and take it to the lake for its first lake TEST! After that its a waiting game till the interior guy gets done!

Im really liking the black/light blue/bone look now sinces its all coming together now!

Im so far past what I planned to spend on this boat but I just don't care, The more I work on it the more I want everything to be perfect and Done right!

I bought a new marine clarion headunit with wired remote that has a lcd display and controls my ipod and Whats cool is I mounted it where my Tach was and im just going to have one speedo and Tach since I use my gps for true speed anyway while boarding! Ill take pics after I get the dash panel back and installed and cutting the 6x9's out was a awesome move, Sounds 100 times better and I do recommend polk db Speakers to anyone! I also have polk Tower speakers and amp to mount but I can not get it in the garage when I put the tower up so Thats LAST! 8 Speakers should sound interesting!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-03-2010 at 11:54 PM.

It's coming along nicely. I bet you're looking forward to the water test.

Very nice, cant wait to see it back in the water. Love the tower choice, really flows with the lines of the boat....
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Looking really good. So did you powder coat the whole tower?
    I got the whole tower powdercoated But the flanges and mounts, It kind matches the steering wheel cleats gas cap etc etc! Its looking awesome!

The only problem Im having is the interior shop doesn't have anything done but the lower dash panel and Im picking up the gauge section tomarrow hopefully!
    Since I got to wait for a maybe another 2-4 weeks I came across a decent priced power boat that I bought yesterday and am picking it up in a couple hours, Its a Power Play 222 454 mag cuddy that I will be selling after my boat is done, Well Maybe we will see once I get it in the water this weekend hopefully! Its nice but its not a supra! My ol'lady Hates boats that have to trim and floor it to get the front down! Hence the supra Build!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-04-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Oh no. Your Supra will get jealous. Better keep new girl on Down Lo. I love that blue on your boat BTW. I would have never guessed powder blue but it works.

You've gotta post pics of the new boat at least...
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop

Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    You've gotta post pics of the new boat at least...
    Will Do, Tomarrow or sunday If the RAIN ever quits!

Here is a quick link to the powerplay 454 video from today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ZhVA7jwcc

This was taken with my cell phone so Quality sucks

And I found the link to my supra Video from last august, It just the boat running in the water, I was just checking out to see how youtube works so I threw it on there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDBdK951dg
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-05-2010 at 11:09 AM.

This is the boat I just picked up to buy time till the supra is 100 percent done RIGHT! With summer here I get impatient so this boat will buy time to do things Right!

Needless to say its not a supra but it will get us on the water till the supra does!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-07-2010 at 09:45 PM.

I wondered what you were doing with that thing...it sounds pretty gnarly.....bett'in it throws a bit of wake too!!!!
    90 Conbrio

Well back to work on the supra!

Switches and gauges are finally all wired up!

Windshield finished up, Clarion headunit w/wired remote where the rpm gauge was, Polk DB 6x9's Sounds awesome, Just need to get the tower up to hook up my amp and polk tower speakers