Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Think'in about some used Gauges........that new dash looks great....
    90 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    Think'in about some used Gauges........that new dash looks great....
    There in a box... Ready....... Pm me infact if you look under the window in that sideways box Thats them
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-10-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Dash looks cool - I like the black on black! It looks like you have one speedo and the tach in the other speedo location. Is that a GPS of some sort where the tach used to be? What about the extra 2" hole on the left - what goes there?
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Quote Originally Posted by csuggs View Post
    Dash looks cool - I like the black on black! It looks like you have one speedo and the tach in the other speedo location. Is that a GPS of some sort where the tach used to be? What about the extra 2" hole on the left - what goes there?
    Thats my wired remote with lcd display, As for the opening im awaiting for the depthfinder gauge to come in!

Window tint looks sharp (like everything else). What level of tint is that? Did you pull the glass from the frames?
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Quote Originally Posted by sybrmike View Post
    Window tint looks sharp (like everything else). What level of tint is that? Did you pull the glass from the frames?
    20%, And Yeah I powdercoated the windshield frame so I just tinted them while it was apart!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-10-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks. Looking to do the same powdercoat/tint job on mine. Any trick to pulling the panes from the frame? I figure just drill some rivets to get one side off, open the frame a bit to get the glass & rubber gasket out, powdercoat & tint, reassemble frame/glass/gasket, and re-rivet?

Again, lookin' real nice!

Quote Originally Posted by sybrmike View Post
    Thanks. Looking to do the same powdercoat/tint job on mine. Any trick to pulling the panes from the frame? I figure just drill some rivets to get one side off, open the frame a bit to get the glass & rubber gasket out, powdercoat & tint, reassemble frame/glass/gasket, and re-rivet?

Again, lookin' real nice!
    Im assumming you have rivets where I have stainless 1/4 screws,

But yeah you have to remove the whole top section of the frame and you can actaully wiggle the glass out If you was just tinting,

To remove you have to unbolt the base of the windshield frame by removing the rubber to gain access the phillips screws and 8mm, then just pull off section by section!

Thanks. Yeah, the windshield's already off and in 5 pieces. I've got rivets, so figured I could drill them out on one side of the frame to give me enough wiggle room to remove the panes and gasket.

You're close - keep up the great work.

Looking really good. So where you planning on mounting the perfect pass gauge?