Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Looking really good. So where you planning on mounting the perfect pass gauge?
    Yeah Im this far why not think about the Perfect

pass!!!

Yeah I didn't get a chance to buff this side yet! Anyway here is my LINE-x Sprayed swim platform [www.linex.com] and powerdercoated supports!

Today I filled the tank up to test for leaks and fire it up tomarrow hopefully, Also I 5200 everything under water and 4200 the 2 hauls, So tomarrow comes the install of the rubrail and I have a leak in the gas tank I think, Not sure but Im yanking it back out to check
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-16-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Well to be honest im not 100 pecent sure but They say they do wood and fiberglass swim platforms all the time so we shall see!

The swim deck looks really good. I like how it ended up.

Things are finally finishing up except for the slow interior shop that has a million excuses,, Anyway Tower up, Speakers on, Racks on , Rubrail on, and misc dumb stuff done, Tomarrow im going to tackle some more little odds and ends till I get my gas tank back and interior, So far so Good tomarrow Im going to wet sand and buff the other side, I don't know why but I been putting that off for a while lol
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-18-2010 at 01:08 AM.

Still not in the water and its on its second tank of gas!

So yeah Ill be wakeboarding on july forth weekend with just my motor cover and captains seat since the interior guy is slow as moses!

Also Im having a no spark issue, I went over everything and I believe its the Cap n rotor not making contact where the pin from the ignition coil wire to the rotor, I hope

Should have test pics this weekend
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-23-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Dude, ur boat is looking Killer! Love the tints, gotta get me some!! You must be dying for that bad boy to be done! It's gonna be worth the wait for sure. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by DGREEN View Post
    Dude, ur boat is looking Killer! Love the tints, gotta get me some!! You must be dying for that bad boy to be done! It's gonna be worth the wait for sure. Great job.
    Thanks man! Im still waiting to see pics of your boat in the water! Anyway Here is half the interior since the guy is super slow! Im cutting out some plywood and making some ghetto interior untill he gets the rest done because summers almost a third over!

Oh and the good news of the Day! This baby FIRED UP FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY! SOUNDS CRISP AND SMOOTH! man do I love when projects are coming to an END!! Can't wait to try the boat out this weekend
    Last edited by dshaff24; 06-30-2010 at 02:07 AM.

Really glad that things running.....What was the culprit?
    90 Conbrio

Quote Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
    Really glad that things running.....What was the culprit?
    I had the tach wire on the wrong terminal on the tachometer which wouldn't allow it to run! how dumb!