Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Cheat is free of debri Its just water clarity isn't great and if you left you boat in a full day you get a nasty water line. Tygart you can leave your boat in a full summer and barely ever get a water line!

Tygart and cheat are clear of debri unless we have a lot of rain and the water raised 3-4 ft, Then you have to look out for the next 12 hours then it clears out

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    Cheat is free of debri Its just water clarity isn't great and if you left you boat in a full day you get a nasty water line. Tygart you can leave your boat in a full summer and barely ever get a water line!

Tygart and cheat are clear of debri unless we have a lot of rain and the water raised 3-4 ft, Then you have to look out for the next 12 hours then it clears out
    Gotcha. That's how Summersville is also - clear like Tygart.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Awesome! Love the colors and the window tint is a great touch! Leave the rear seat out and make a rear deck like jet, maybe?

Dangggg new pics look awesome!!! Cant WAIT to get my boat back from the shop SNIFFLE

The law requires all passangers to be seated below the rubrail when the boat is under power so if u get stopped I dont think a large rear sundeck would be legal spots for passagers which would limit your capacity to 6. Maybe look into the hard tank for under the rear bench seat? What do you do for ballast now?
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Quote Originally Posted by techsledder View Post
    Awesome! Love the colors and the window tint is a great touch! Leave the rear seat out and make a rear deck like jet, maybe?
    Yeah I do believe that is my plan! Nobody sits back there anyway when the ropes hooked up so might as well turn it into more storage and solid ballast tank!

Looking really good. I really like your color scheme. The black tower and the tinted windows really set it off. More pics of the beautiful boat and beautiful wife. No pics with tubes. LOL!

Mikey,

Something to add to your point. I was out with a friend last week on his boat and the lake patrol talked to us. They were worried we were listing so much when we were trying to set up his boat to surf...LOL They mentioned that you're also not supposed to sit up on the back of the seat or on your knees. The law, apparently, is that you have to sit in the seat the way it was designed.

The way I look at it is nobody will sit back there while the ropes hooked up so might as well turn it into a sundeck with storage! Maybe lol ive been working on my house and the wife isn' t exactly happy with the amount of money I have into the boat when we have projects around the house that need done! Ill probally just use the boat this season and finish up over winter!

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    ive been working on my house and the wife isn' t exactly happy with the amount of money I have into the boat when we have projects around the house that need done!
    Wow, does that sound familiar! Except my habits are a boat and a snowmobile.

I'm getting my uphostery redone on my 87 Sunsport, and I was wondering how you got the interior out at the beginning. I was especially wondering about the bowrider section. By the way, that boat is beauuuutiful!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeilMcg View Post
    I'm getting my uphostery redone on my 87 Sunsport, and I was wondering how you got the interior out at the beginning. I was especially wondering about the bowrider section. By the way, that boat is beauuuutiful!!!!!
    Well to be honest You just start pulling out every screw posible! Then if its still stuck on there pry around till you find where the screw is hidden!

New update, Just dropped the boat off to get a custom cover made for it!