Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

hey can you take some more pics of your interior.. did you put the pads that go down the sides of the boat back in? i dont see them on any of your pictures.. i wanted to leave mine out thanks

Here is a little more progress, Not much I just thought it was a cool pic,,

Now for a picture of the sides off, Id say go back 5-6 pages and there is one in there I believe! You will have holes everywhere from the screws

Excellent!! I love it!! I would love to see some detail pics of the interior when you're done. We gotta hook up sometime since we live/play so close.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

thanks a lot man great looking boat

Well just got the sunbrella custom cover made for it, Pleasant valley tarps in oakland Maryland did it and Im impressed! They made velcro sections to go over the tower posts and velcro doors over the cleats so I can dock it still with the cover on !

Things that still need done...

Open bow interior - rear bench and storage cover - plumb fat sacs into the boat - hook up depth gauge - misc dumb stuff - Supra Decal for middle section of the sides - and then a regular bimni or cargo bimni
    Last edited by dshaff24; 08-12-2010 at 10:25 PM.

looks great man can't wait to start mine

ok those leds in the rear vents are great, how'd you do that???? Cover's off the hook too!!!
    90 Conbrio

Was think'in lately of putting some accent led's on the inside of the trailer frame, for night time highway cruising....wasn't sure how to switch them cleanly in the truck...Any thoughts????
    90 Conbrio

Default I am a big girl now - Supra 86!

I found this boat after some searching, looked good, talked to the guy, a friend drove 1 hr 15 min the next day to see it, checked it out, put on the water and needless to say I put the money in his acct that day.
    It's in great condition, he had it for about 5 months, found it in a warehouse in IN where it sat for 10 years. He re-built the trailer. Put on the lake this w/end ran great and sounds good! Looking forward to gearing it up for some surfing. Two soft spots on the floor, plan to redo this winter and maybe add a stereo.
    (can't seem to add any more photos)
    Attached Images Attached Images