Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    Well just got the sunbrella custom cover made for it, Pleasant valley tarps in oakland Maryland did it and Im impressed! They made velcro sections to go over the tower posts and velcro doors over the cleats so I can dock it still with the cover on !

Things that still need done...

Open bow interior - rear bench and storage cover - plumb fat sacs into the boat - hook up depth gauge - misc dumb stuff - Supra Decal for middle section of the sides - and then a regular bimni or cargo bimni
    Cover looks awesome... what did it cost you? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. I've priced one out at several places and they've all seemed high.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Cover looks awesome... what did it cost you? Feel free to PM me if you prefer. I've priced one out at several places and they've all seemed high.

With poles and buttons and snaps $650, They also give you one time to come back and get something fixed during its lifetime

Crazy cheap! The best price I found locally was $1300.... one place quoted be $2800!!
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Crazy cheap! The best price I found locally was $1300.... one place quoted be $2800!!

Wow thats a lot of cash for a cover!

Well I tested the lights and took a picture but the picture does not do them justice, Between the docks is 40 feet and it makes it a little past the middle which is 25 feet! I don' t know if this matters but the water is 44 feet deep there.. These lights are rated at 30 feet but I believe thats in clear waters! Tygart lake is pretty clear though for a northern lake

I took my nieghbor and nephew out to check them out and they saw the fish that gatherd around the lights so they wanted to jump on them lol so they did some night swimming

This is actaully my first time out on the wakeboard, We didn't get the boat in till lake in the season and we been dealing with big crowds of family and friends every time we went to the lake so last weekend we got a chance to catch up,, Im still in the learning mode

Nephew avery..

We also broke out the wakeskate and I can get up first try and cruise it around.. Jump the wake some and board slide the wake but thats all so far! We are heading down wed til sat so we should get some time in
    Last edited by dshaff24; 08-18-2010 at 01:09 AM.

Dam,, nice dash.. I'm jelious. Thats the only thing I didnt attack.. i had to stop spending and get her in the water.. next spring, I'll get new gauges and finally put a depth gauge in..
    You and i both did a gound-up resto on our old supras,,,CHEERS!!!

Default My you tube vid of the led lighting

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yZwWgLLQg9g?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yZwWgLLQg9g?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If the embed part doesn't work here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZwWgLLQg9g

Here is a quick example of something Ill probally never use.. but the nieces and nephews love it and when we go to cheat lake there is a night life on the docks

After looking at this post again I am starting to like the light blue more and more... Have you seen any others in this colour combo??? Love the blue LED !!!!

When you replaced your stringers, what wood did you use? And do you remember the height of them?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilMcg View Post
    When you replaced your stringers, what wood did you use? And do you remember the height of them?
    Sorry no measurements have been saved..

Well the season has come to an end so its time to get back to work on the boat... Things that need finished over the winter will be

- Ballasts + hidden and switched
    - Finish the rest of the interior
    - New graphic Decals..
    - Run wires for tower speakers properly
    - actaully hook up both batterys to a the switch
    - I got more underwater transome lights.. Plan to angle down
    - TRAILER needs new leaf springs and brake work..Hopefully I get wheels for it to by spring

Things I need to locate are trailer leafs? Anybody replace these before?

Im starting to catch some more air and distance with the 600lb sac.. To bad the season is over... Next season the first thing im going to start working on is spins
    Last edited by dshaff24; 09-29-2010 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    Sorry no measurements have been saved..

Well the season has come to an end so its time to get back to work on the boat... Things that need finished over the winter will be

- Ballasts + hidden and switched
    - Finish the rest of the interior
    - New graphic Decals..
    - Run wires for tower speakers properly
    - actaully hook up both batterys to a the switch
    - I got more underwater transome lights.. Plan to angle down
    - TRAILER needs new leaf springs and brake work..Hopefully I get wheels for it to by spring

Things I need to locate are trailer leafs? Anybody replace these before?
    You could try Tractor Supply, if they have one in your area. I know they carry A LOT of trailer equipment.