Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    I like the way you took off the top cap. I'm jealous you did it so easy. Do you have any pics of how you stored it and supported it?
    Yeah it took a little trial and error to figure out how to lift it and support it with out issues but once we figured it out it was pretty smooth from there on! Once we put it on the ground I just reinforced the gunwhales and supported the nose and rear with 2x4's and 4 of us just carried it over to the side of our shop and coverd it up! I would have pictures but I Probally will not be untarping it for another month or so depending on how fast I can get this all done! Im actaully really stressed out over this because I just sent the check for the dock space and now im on a serious time frame to complete this! haha

very impresive rebuild your undertaking

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$
    Last edited by dshaff24; 05-26-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Thumbs up

Do it right and don't look back! I think you're doing the right thing - you'll be glad you did! Especially since you won't have a boat payment like so many others.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Ohhhh the boat payment. You know what sucks is that you pay for the boat year round! I think it is all worth it for the summer fun!
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

Yeah, you're doing it right. Even with a newer boat you'd have problems and expenses.

Where'd you get the Krypt tower for $800? I couldn't find one for less than $1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    Yeah, you're doing it right. Even with a newer boat you'd have problems and expenses.

Where'd you get the Krypt tower for $800? I couldn't find one for less than $1000.

I watched them over and over on ebay till I got a deal,,,I believe the only reason I got it for a good price was because they listed 3 in a row and I bought the 3rd one and the other 2 went for 800+ shippings so I actaully got it for599 + Shipping which equaled 800!

I found a local marina that would do my stringers and floor for 1800$ since I have it allready separated but he all ready has so many of these that he can not get to mine till next fall! lol i can't win! I had to pull the boat outside and it freaking snowed 22 inchs and another 8-10 inches on the way so im never going to get it working on it!! Im trying to find an easy way out but I guess im just going to have to go for it

These are just reference pics for the motor, I had the boat completly stripped down to just stringers and motor but my phone sd card popped out so that pictures our lost untill I located it, If I ever find that little thing!!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 03-10-2010 at 12:20 AM.

i thought viper was going to do it?
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

My plan was to tackle it myself but it turns out im taking the Hull with just the motor and stringers to Chris in pittsburgh, Here is a link to his build

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=4177

When I sent out the check to the marina for my dock space my nerves got shot !! lol After he gets this part of it done and I put it back together I still got a lot of work so Im taking it to him with in the next 2 weeks

I WOULD HAVE MORE PROGRESS PICTURES IF WE DIDN"T HAVE ALMOST 3 FT OF SNOW IN MY BOAT!!!
    Last edited by dshaff24; 02-18-2010 at 11:54 PM.