Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Drive safe!

Hey Clint picked up some goodies for you today they will be waiting on you at viper I am going to try and make it down there I have a meeting in the morning then I am going to try and get down there to meet you. Have a safe trip down

i'm sure it will be hard to leave her behind but man, picking her up all fixed up will be well worth it.

bring a camera, i'd like to see some pics of viper...boats, etc

Get him to autograph the interior hull hehe
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Jason - thanks, I look forward to meeting you. We should be there between 2 and 3 tomorrow.

Salty - I am taking the camera and will post some pics. It'll be something like a kid in a candy store. And yes, I will miss her, but am so looking forward to the day I pick her back up in the spring!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

ngav - I saw your boat today, looks really sharp. I can only hope that mine turns out as good . . .
    We had a good trip and will return home tomorrow. Jim's shop is great. We talked about everything he's going to do, and I'll just about be getting a "new" boat when I go back to pick her up in the spring. Can't wait!
    Jason was there too so I met him, and Tom the guy who will be doing a lot of the work. Also I met the ladies in the upholstery shop that will be redoing my interior. We also talked about a custom tower. I sort of felt like I was meeting with Chip Foose from overhauled - too bad he won't be done with it in only a week!
    It was a good day - like a kid in a candy store.
    Clint
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Clint...that is so cool! I wish I would have had the budget to do it like you are. It would be fun to lay it in the hands of an expert like Jim and his crew. From talking to him a couple times I can sense the passion he has for what he does.

I got to meet Clint (csuggs) and his middle son Clayton today and I have to say they are great great people. It was so nice to finally put a face with a name and wish I could meet more of you all that I talk to on the forum all the time. Clint's boat looks great all original which is imrpessive, and I cant wait to see it when Jim gets done with it. Clint have a safe trip home and stay in touch cant wait til spring and maybe we can get out on the water before you get home. I am down at viper all the time just because I love looking at boats so I will try to keep everyone informed how your project is going. I will also make sure Jim takes several pics.

Sounds good Jason. Although I have placed confidence in Jim and Tom and his crew, it's nice to know that there will be a forum buddy in there regularly that can relay any news. The pleasure was mine to meet you and Jim. I wish we lived closer!
    Heading back to WV this morning . . .
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

clint hope you made it back safe and we will defintly stay in touch