Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by csuggs View Post
    replacing all the gauges with Teleflex Lido series (white face, chrome bezel, red-tipped needle). I already had replaced the tach and speedos with the Lido and he will replace the other gauges to match. Also he is adding a depth finder in place of the analog clock.

I can't wait to see the finished product
    Is the price still 5k? for all that? If so im just dropping my boat off!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    Is the price still 5k? for all that? If so im just dropping my boat off!
    Sure it's going to cost more, but I'm happy to pay the price for what I'll be getting in return in the spring. This boat is a "keeper" - but that's ok with me. And although I know that I could save some money doing it myself, I'm also happy to pay a professional to do it for me. I'll still be way ahead in the end for what I would have to pay for a newer boat in the same condition this one will be in when I get it back.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Clint, Where did you find the Teleflex Lido gauges???? Do they work well??? My boat woke me up early!!!!
    Last edited by mapleleaf; 02-01-2010 at 07:46 AM.
    90 Conbrio

These gauges are readily available from various dealers. I've been very happy with them so far . . .

Not sure what you mean about the waking you up early??

http://www.teleflexmarine.com/docume...002_5_1049.pdf
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

couldn't sleep, projects on my mind and its too cold to get them started!!!!
    90 Conbrio

LOL! If my boat were here I'd be chompin' at the bit to tinker with it . . . .

Too far off to start counting the days til spring yet, but it won't be long! I spent about two weeks in between cold spells and got the garage all cleaned out, ready to accept the boat when she comes back. Trying to do as many domestic projects as I can now because once the weather breaks, I'll be on the water
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

These gauges are readily available from various dealers. I've been very happy with them so far . . .

Not sure what you mean about the waking you up early??

http://www.teleflexmarine.com/docume...002_5_1049.pdf
    I do look the look of those guages. What color is the illumination at night on them? Probably going to keep mine for now. My bezels are black but are looking a little ragged. I might see about painting them before summer.
    1984 Supra Rider

Dan -
    I'm pretty sure they light up red at night. I just don't remember for sure and I'm never out after dark so . . .
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

i STOOD AT THE storage facility today staring at her, all tarped and covered, it was 5 degrees here today, nothing I could do.......
    This happened last year, I'm starting to go stir crazy,hopefully I keep my rebuild dreams realistic this year, Owning a boat in this climate can def. be a challenge!!!!!
    90 Conbrio

LOL! If my boat were here I'd be chompin' at the bit to tinker with it . . . .

Too far off to start counting the days til spring yet, but it won't be long! I spent about two weeks in between cold spells and got the garage all cleaned out, ready to accept the boat when she comes back. Trying to do as many domestic projects as I can now because once the weather breaks, I'll be on the water
    you mean in that "new" boat I'm guess'in
    90 Conbrio