Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

I checked them gauges out and I think its cool that the hour meter is in the rpm guage so thats one less gauge to buy! Im Jealous that your having someone else do the work and it will be in your garage and ready! lol Im getting stressed out over all the work I got myself into!

Quote Originally Posted by dshaff24 View Post
    I checked them gauges out and I think its cool that the hour meter is in the rpm guage so thats one less gauge to buy! Im Jealous that your having someone else do the work and it will be in your garage and ready! lol Im getting stressed out over all the work I got myself into!
    FUnny thing is that my tach does not have hourmeter on it. I'll still have to have a seperate hour meter. But I'm getting rid of the analog clock which makes room for the depth finder gauge. THe speedos I got are 10-50mph.

I researched these and other threads for a long time before deciding not to do the work myself. I generally don't like to pay someone to do something I can do myself, but this project seemed a little "over the top" for what I was willing to get into - if you know what I mean. Plus I have zero experience with fiberglass work. That being said, I really admire you guys that have chosen to tackle this job yourselves!
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

She's coming along. What is the target date for completion?

I think mid to late March, but it may go into April. Which is ok with me if it does because I won't hit the river until mid April anyway. Hopefully Jim isn't reading this!!!
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

Sounds like a plan. I'm interested to see how quickly they catch up to where I'm at.

yeah - but you gotta keep in mind that mine isn't the only they are working on - there's a whole warehouse full of boats in that building. Mine may be the only stringer job at this time, but still there are several things going on at once. Jim told me that the material was in for the stringers so I expect to see them getting replaced very soon. Also we have been discussing some details for the interior. He ordered the stereo receiver this week also. I am not going with tower speakers because I want the tower to be lower profile or just high enough to walk under, without leaving room for tower speakers. Instead he is replacing the the 4 factory speakers and adding 2 more in the bow.
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com

True true. However, they can get done in a day what takes me a whole week or more.

Ah but the race is on, will be interesting to see how Viper does it
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Default update

There she is boys . . . . the bare essence of an 80's Supra!

2nd pic shows how they blocked it up so that the hull doesn't sag or twist while the stringers are removed. They will first replace the outboard stringers, then cut out and replace the main stringers.
    Clint
    www.waketheworldwv.com