Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Height of 04 GG SSV on trailer?

Im ordering a portable garage to store my 04 GG SSV. What is the height of top of GG tower to ground on trailer.
    Chris Walker
    President, www.spotlessboat.com
    President Emeritus, www.usawakeboard.com

Default Replying to Topic 'Height of 04 GG SSV on trailer?'

Pretty sure all Supras are less than 7 feet to fit a standard garage. My LTS is 6' 6" I assume GG SSV towers retract all the way down. Your boat is a little deeper though.

Sorry, I assumed you meant retracted tower, do not know with tower up.

I have an '02 SSV, and it just fits under a 10' door with the tower up. So if you plan on adding speakers/lights/etc above the tower you'll need a 12' opening. Hope this helps! Keith.

A user named Keith got hit with the "Hide My Response" BUG and answered with the following:

"I have an '02 SSV, and it just fits under a 10' door with the tower up. So if you plan on adding speakers/lights/etc above the tower you'll need a 12' opening. Hope this helps! Keith."

On another note,
    Are you getting the gravity games ballast or factory? Is it better to get aftermarket or to go through Supra?
    2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games

Height of SSV may no be same as 04 SSV GG. I saw a post that the new GG tower is taller than the regular rad-a-cage. I believe statement was in the 10" range. Not sure on accuracy but thought I would share to avoid ordering something that would not work.

The GG towers are definitely different from the radacage. My gg tower has the lights and speakers lower than the top of the tower. However, I still don't know the vertical height with it up. I could try to measure it when I get it back.

I have an '04 GG -- you're going to love it -- except for the height !! 127-1/2" to be exact. With all the good stuff on the tower, it's not something you're going to want to raise and lower very often. Hopefully, you can find something big enough to get it in without having to wrestle with taking down the tower.

I will have to put it down and up every time. It is garaged. I am getting it back Thursday to take out on Saturday. I have a new GG tower installed that folds backward for ease of use. I'll let you know how easy or hard it is.

Thanks!

THE TOWER IS A PAIN TO LET DOWN- TAKES ATLEAST 2 PEOPLE AND YOU NEED SOMETHING TO PROP THE TOWER ON WHEN IT LAYS BACK. OTHER THAN THAT BAD ASS BOAT.