Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'Height of 04 GG SSV on trailer?'

I don't need two people to let the tower down for I have had no problems letting it down myself. I leave the wakeboard racks, lights, and speakers on the tower as I take it down or put it up. The method I use is to loosen the two front alan key screws, one on each front tower post, loosen the two rear alan key screws, and take off five rear hand screws leaving the sixth screw in on the right dog leg. Once I have done that, I stand in the left-middle of my boat, lift the tower with my right hand and move the left rear dog leg down with my left hand. I then work my way to the right side while holding the tower and unscrew the hand screw with my right hand. I then lift the tower a bit with my left hand and lower the right rear dog leg with my right hand. Then I lower the tower backward until it is resting. It isn't as heavy as you would think even though it has the Mako tower speakers, lights, and racks.

I am pleased with it!
    2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games

Is that the 4 speaker 5 light combo from Mako???

How do you like that set up? I think it is the best looking set out and am thinking about getting it this summer.

Did you upgrade the speakers?
    03 SSV: yellow and blue

Yes, it is the 4 speaker 5 light Mako combo. It sounds GREAT. I can hear the music while I am wakeboarding. I just have to make sure other people are not around so I don't blow them away with my music. The lights work great also. I use them right before sun down and it lights up the wake when I am wakeboarding.

I get a ton of looks because of the tower and the speaker light combo. I am very pleased with it and also think it is one of the best looking and functioning combos out there. You can't go wrong with this combo.

2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games

hey guys,

i am looking to buy a gg '04 this off season. what is a good price? the mfg, is 48995 and the dealer price is 46995. the dealer is telling me he can deliver at 41000 right now with one out of his inventory. is that a fair price at this time, should i try lower, or wait for an '05?
    thanks for the help.