Thread: 2007 Supra 21V

Default 2007 Supra 21V

I just wanted to see if yall thought this was a good deal on a boat I am about to buy. It is a 2007 supra 21V, 100 hrs, 325 engine, upgraded trailor, Z5 cargo rack, 4 tower speakers "low end brand", led lighting through out the interior. For 37,000. Also what do you think it would sell for next year?

Thanks,
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by bowen View Post
    I just wanted to see if yall thought this was a good deal on a boat I am about to buy. It is a 2007 supra 21V, 100 hrs, 325 engine, upgraded trailor, Z5 cargo rack, 4 tower speakers "low end brand", led lighting through out the interior. For 37,000. Also what do you think it would sell for next year?

Thanks,
    Tim
    Boat condition? pictures? maintenance records? Heater? stored indoors? additional upgrades? Also, on the '07's the swivel board racks will need to be replaced by Roswell (I think they charge $100) and the Sprinkler valve ballast fill system is very poorly designed.

Without seeing the boat, I think $37k is a little high in this market during the winter. But, if its a boat you really want and feel good about buying then its probably a good deal for you.

If you had some pictures that would be helpful.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Tim, check your pm