Default Best Tracking Camera Mount for GG Tower

I want to get a wakeboard tracking video camera mount for my Gravity Games tower. Does anyone know what would work the best with this tower. The speakers and lights are under the tower as well as the bimini. Therefore, I would need a camera mount that mounts on top of the tower. Does anyone know of anything like this for sale?
    2004 Launch SSV Gravity Games

Default Replying to Topic 'Best Tracking Camera Mount for GG Tower'

I was looking around the other day for the same thing, so if I ever get my GG I will be ready. The only one I found for on top of the tower included a flat panel screen and transmiter, etc. it was about $1600. on Barts. If you find anything else please let me know I would be interested. I was considering just building one. Shouldn't be all that hard.

Just saw this one on Wakeboarder.com
    http://www.waterwizzards.com/pages/1/index.htm
    Looks like it would work.

I think the standard "tower trakker" mount will work on the GG tower because the swoop (for lack of a better word) where the tow pylon is mounted is so much forward of the speakers. I bought it on ebay a few months ago and have it if you want to come over and borrow it to see if it fits. In fact Id like to see if it fits cause I just got the Sony MDV last week.

Im gonna run DC power to camera, hard wire camera remote to dash, and 2 5inch LCD displays - one under dash for me to view and one in the rear storage locker for the rider on the swim platform to view. I liked the Sony cause you can get a wired remote although the IR remote seems to work at all angles. The 5 inch G2G brand LCD' s I got for $ 110 each at BestBuy has a simple but cool 180 degree flip hinge. I talked the manager into installing it free to sponsor the Ball State Wakeboard Club. Thanks Best Buy.
    Chris Walker
    President, www.spotlessboat.com
    President Emeritus, www.usawakeboard.com