Finally decided it was time to get this project started but I am no where near as motivated as Okie or the others that have done this job themselves. I have great respect for you guys. I looked at doing myself but really didnt have the space, time or equipment. I will miss the pride of doing it myself but I have plenty of other projects on this boat that will keep me busy.

I had a great conversation with Chris who redid his boat last year...he goes by c43amg on here. You may remember he did a very quick and nice job on his comp. He does this work here in the Pittsburgh area and his shop is about 45 minutes from my house. So in the next three weeks or so mine will be going through a rebuild as well. Pretty excited to finally have made the decision and feel good about Chris's abilities. If anybody else is looking to have this work done you may want to touch base with him.

As soon as the project is underway I will send pictures. Okie...no way my thread will even come close to yours...I read through the 28 pages today...wow...you have been busy. I will keep you update on my progress

Dan