Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That part is removable. I have an '05 and what you do is unsnap the vinyl cover piece (the snaps are on the front of the seat) and then that reveals 4 (i think) screws that hold that piece on. It is just a small wedge shaped piece. Pretty easy to take off.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by dusty2221 View Post
    So if I understand it correctly, it's on the back half of the seat? It seems like my seat has the front bolster portion, which is half of the seat cushion, and then the back half remains on the base. Is this the heated part? Being that I'm new to my Supra, I havent even seen if that part is removable on mine.
    Dusty,

Yes, the pad is installed in the removeable section of the bottom seat and the backrest area. On my '08 the bottom cushion is held in place by velcro and lifts right off the base. With the bolster down, when sitting in the seat you will have heat on your buns and your back.

Take a look at the attached pictures, you will see the wire coming out from the bottom seat cushion and the velcro tabs on the base of the seat itself. I ran the wire from the bottom cushing through one of the slots in the base of the seat, it worked out perfectly. You will also notice in the other picture the wire coming out from the backrest area.

I would recommend if you are considering doing this to take your seat to a good uphosltry shop, there is a little more involved than just removing some staples, especially with the backrest area which is stitching.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV