Default Ronix Vault 144 Wakeboard??

Looking at buying this Ronix Vault. Anyone have any experience with this board? I am having a hard time not buying anything in the winter...cabin fever and all. I may wait and demo it, but it seems like a pretty good deal. Reviews don't seem bad either. Any advice.
    I am 5' 10" 185. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaywidhalm View Post
    Looking at buying this Ronix Vault. Anyone have any experience with this board? I am having a hard time not buying anything in the winter...cabin fever and all. I may wait and demo it, but it seems like a pretty good deal. Reviews don't seem bad either. Any advice.
    I am 5' 10" 185. Thanks
    Jay,

Take a look at the Ronix Frontier, my friends ride that board and love it. They are intermediate, good skilled riders. I found one on sale, take a look at the link. I think you would really enjoy this board. They also have it in a 137.

http://www.proboardshop.com/wkro42fr...akeboards.html
    Last edited by Fman; 01-31-2010 at 04:33 PM.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Jeff, I have a Vault 144 and a 134 for the wife. We love them. We're not pro's by any means but they work well for us.

I have a old 07 valut and would have to say its a great board I will still ride it from time to time. I f you are regular foot it will help you learn to cut in if you are more advanced you may want something else. But overall a good board

Thanks guys. I am not super advanced by any means either, but haven't really been riding a board fit for my height and weight. In your experience, does this board give you good pop off the wake for good air?

I didnt find it to be very poppy I guess you could say average.