Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I don't know what to tell you about the spare prop. I've got one, and hope to not use it, but would hate to ruin a weekend outing because I didn't have one.

The tint guy did the windows assembled, off the boat. The $500 quote was to disassemble the frames, tint the glass, then reassemble. I just couldn't justify the extra money, so I'm living with a couple minimal light gaps. I may get some black touch-up paint and hide them if it starts to bother me, but overall, I am very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottnAz View Post
    I don't know what to tell you about the spare prop. I've got one, and hope to not use it, but would hate to ruin a weekend outing because I didn't have one.

The tint guy did the windows assembled, off the boat. The $500 quote was to disassemble the frames, tint the glass, then reassemble. I just couldn't justify the extra money, so I'm living with a couple minimal light gaps. I may get some black touch-up paint and hide them if it starts to bother me, but overall, I am very pleased.
    Thats great Scott, glad you are pleased with the results... another trick I have seen on the windows is to use a vinyl black tape that goes on the lower part of the glass to cover any gaps. I know this because the first guy did it on my windows! It looked decent, better than showing any gaps.

As far as the prop, I will definitely be ordering one before I goto Shasta in June, I can only imagine what they would charge for a prop at the Marina! Plus we are going to be there for 7 nights.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV