Ok, I know some of you are experts in this area. My problem is this....

I have changed out all of my stock Kenwood speakers out to the Polk db651s.
I have a total of 6 cabins, 4 tower, & 10" polk sub. I have a single battery setup with only a single Kenwood amp (stock setup from 2005). I really feel like I'm way underpowering these speakers to push them to their limits. I also think a dual batt setup is the way to go. So, the real problem is that I'm clueless about this stuff.

I'm thinking I'd like to amp it out (whatever that takes) to get the power I need. Then I can listen to it, knowing it is properly powered. If I don't like it (comparing it to a buddies fully decked out Exile system), then I'd like to switch the towers out to Wetsounds or Exile (I'm leaning more toward the WS though), and leave the cabins as Polks for now. So, I also want enough power for the WS potential if the change is made. Oh, and I don't want to sink a ton of cash in it right now. Thats why I want to give the Polks a good go first. The Polks are already way better than the stock Kenwoods and I know they aren't going to be as good as the Exiles or Wetsounds but I want more than I have now.

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks