Well, as I continue to tear into it - I find more "creative modifications" by the previous owner. Now I'm looking for the center ski tow pylon and the mount to the hull. The spread on the mount is ~20.75" stringer-to-stringer and nominally 12" from the top plate (where the pylon inserts) down to the flange that attaches to the rear two bolts of the front turn fin. The pylon has ~36" of projection from the top mount flange. Don't know the overall length because it's WELDED to a POS fabricated plate that bolts to some remaining parts of the original mount (just because you own a welder, doesn't make you a welder).

I'm adding a tower, but would like to keep a pylon (we still ski & nostalgia, I guess) if it was removable. But with this "modification", it ain't coming out once the new floor is down. Don't know for sure, but they're probably the same standard pieces for Sunsports of the era - so, any of you rebuilders out there not putting the pylon back in???? Worst case, I'll hit up Viper & add to my list of parts he's already sending.

Thanks