Default Does anyone use a drysuit?

I am looking into buying a drysuit for early spring riding. I am looking at the Oniel Boost. My question is does anybody use one and what temperature water do you ride in? I am guessing by the time I want to go out the water will be in the 40's. I started riding last year in water in the high 40's with a 7mm wetsuit. Any opinions/advice would be helpful! Thanks guys
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

i've got a bare suit. baggy style.except for your head, hands, and feet the water temp doesn't matter much. just wear more underneath. sweat pants work great.

coldest i've been out was a new years day ride a few years ago. not sure what the water temp was but the air was around 30.

In my youth we'd use dry suits (I've got a picture somewhere skiing with ice on the banks - air & water in the 30's). Layered sweats underneath, fill up the drysuit with hot air from in-boat heater hose, jump in & float like a cork, "burp" the suit, & good to go. Hands & feet go numb, but body temp's good for a few runs.

In "milder" temps, fill up the wetsuit with engine jacket hot water shower before getting in. Again, good for a few runs before the chill sets in.

Now the cold just hurts, so I'm a warm weather/water wimp.
    _______________89 Saltare Resto Project___________
    _________Then________________________Now_____

Thats a really great idea about the heater, I didn't even think about that. I am really going back and forth about spending the money. Even though I found a guy who will sell one for $250 and they are about $400 new. I will keep debating it. Keep giving me reasons to either go for it, or wait it out like the rest of the boating community.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

ski-it-again.com has a couple listed forsale.......
    90 Conbrio

My wife uses an NRS drysuit - and loves it - it has FEET - which is important
    for a hydrofoiler - but you might tear them off wakeboarding.

She has an actual condition that gets her into trouble when she gets too cold (cold urticaria - which CAN cause an anaphalactic reaction). She's used this suit in 34 degree water. Face and hands hurt - but body was dry and warm (due to layers under the suit).
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

I was looking at the Boost as well, Tay, since I am in the same area. If I were to buy new that it what I would get.
    I got an older barefoot international baggy drysuit given to me, but all the seals need to be replaced.
    Anyone know an economical place to get these done? I contacted a few dive shops around here, looks like I'm looking at around $175 - $200 to get them done...still better tahn $400, but its a 10 year old suit.
    I'm still debating doing that as well.