Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decal Help

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Decals----- The $507.10 would be the price plus shipping

This is what I am thinking of doing, the guys at zdecals did the photoshop rendition for me. Cost is around $600.

The only thing I am worried about is the decals coming off when surfing, I already lost the stock rear port side decals. Any one else having this problem?

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Never heard of losing the decals when surfing. Now I have something else to worry myself about..lol!

I like that. I am kind of a fan of when the letters extend off the boat like that. 600 isn't too bad IMO.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

Mine had the white Gravity edition stickers stategically placed under every cleat, so whenever I had fenders on the boat, they'd rub the stickers off. Makes me leary of putting anything else on there.....

Steve, I like the before picture better.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

I could go either way. If you leave it black you need to do some more to it. As others said, powder coat the tower first, then maybe tint the windows and either powder coat your wheels black or put another wheel on there. If not, just throw a decal on there and it will finish the boat up nice... let me see if I can track down a few pics of some of my old black supras.... as you can see I like black and the powder coated tower really works...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default black

I like the black, i'd tint the windows and roll with it, however the wooden looking supra graphic in the post above does look pretty good.

I know this is a super old thread, but does anyone know where to get these ghost flame decals? I have them on mine, but they're wearing.