Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea I like the Supra decal. You should black out that windshield and tower. Everything else is pretty minor and may not be noticeable. Same for the wheels unless you plan on leaving it on the trailer. Screw that. Get that beauty in the water!
    THIS IS EASY TO SAY WHEN I AM SPENDING YOUR MONEY. You can leave it the same and it would still be one of the best out there.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

its all personal, and personally the more the better, but thats me, a nekked boat looks like its not finished to me...imo. but murdered out is a nice look

how well does the black pwder coat stand up with all the accessories on the tower?
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

I have that same decal sitting in the garage trying to decide whether or not to put it on. I personally like it all black, especially if you tint the windows and pull it all together.

If you powder coat the tower, i think you have to do everything all the way down to the cleats and board racks. If your thinkng of going that route i think a flat black would look awesome. As cmtaylor777 said, though, its real easy spending your money!

I'm very jealous of the solid black .. i have two red stripes.

All this talk about how cool everything is when it's blacked out....

Have you guys not owned a black boat and left it in the sun? It's not cool.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery