Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2009 Worlds Supra Logo

I think I have decided to go with the Supra logo that comes on the 2009 worlds edition. This decision comes from the example that Newty posted in a different thread. (see below)

My question is this.... Anyone know where or how much I can get these logos for? I am assuming I need to go to the dealer but if you guys know of anywhere else, I would greatly appreciate it.

[IMG][/IMG]
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

"Never underestimate a man that Overestimates himself."

You should probably see that one in person, IMO. The first time I saw that graphic I was a little dissapointed. It just didn't seem right....

I heard the Celtic flames were kinda pricey, so you may wanna check on that too. May be out of your budget or more than you'd care to spend.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

I agree with jonyb. I'm not a huge fan of that, I'd suggest you see one before you have it cut for sure. I'm sure zdecals or any of the other boat wrap companies could cut it.
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I liked the look of it but I too am not sure if the factory gold sticker would match too well. Again I was playing with MS Paint so the colors are way off. If you could have one made in orange it might look better, or closer to the pic.
    Some one that does wraps could probably make something similar and change up the colors more to your liking.
    Where were you going to have the stickers made that you originally had made up?
    Don't forget your meds!

I guess I am not familiar with that particular logo, it's a little different from
    what's on the side of my 08 Gravity Games ...

Goes the opposite way .. are they really different? (I am just referring to the red, angled
    one, not the "round one" in the middle)
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

I like it on my boat
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

I'm thinking of something different then Doc's. Maybe the blue one?
    My Install Gallery

I will check the colors first. I want the orange to match. It's hard to tell on the computer and it is a real pain in the butt to try and find a scheme to go with my blue and orange. It's not something I have ever been in love with. All of you are bringing up objections that I have had as well. Damn it!!! I'm not sure now.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS

Acme 913 prop, WS 420, Kicker L5 sub, JL/Kicker amps, Kicker in boats, Polk mm in roswell bar, 3000# ballast.

This is the boat I was thinking about that I wasn't impressed with. My wife also made a comment that it didn't look right when she first saw it in person.

My Install Gallery

I was thinking of the one on docdrs. I think it is more gold than orange. I will have to check if they match. If it doesn't match the orange, I don't want it. i thought that the color is a mix of different orange like colors that fade in and out. I am hoping that it matches one of the faded colors.

Jony

I haven't seen that boat before. Don't care too much for it.
    Last edited by cmtaylor777; 03-11-2010 at 05:07 PM.
    -----------------------

2004 Supra Launch SS