Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I took the plans and pics to the interior guy, He is actaully heading to hawaii for a month so I will not have it back for a while but that gives me time to work on the other odds and ends that will take me some time to do myself!

im going to sand that teak storage and either paint it, Stain it grey If I can find a grey stain or We actaully have a linex place near by and they do awesome work so ill look into that!

so far All bright white interior,
    Gray stripes on the compartment seat cover, Stripe on side panels and middle stripe on dog house

Black dash panels

I did the interior on my 86 sunsportlast summer. I will post pics as soon as I take the shrink wrap off in a couple weeks.

I have an 87 Sunsport and am wet sanding the outside this spring, getting all of the teak cleaned up, and replacing the stereo and speakers. I would be interested to hear what people have done to get the interiors new again and what price range stuff costs. I would be interested in a reupholster of all of the seats and I figured when all of those were torn out to replace the carpet and some of the wood on the seats thats starting to rot.
    1987 Supra SunSport