Thread: 89 ts6mcomp

Default 89 ts6mcomp

I was wondering if there were catalogs or web lites for browsing that contain parts interior replacement parts and accessories for my 89 ts6mcomp. I am trying to refit my boat without paying someone to do things that i am capable of. e me back.

Default Replying to Topic '89 ts6mcomp'

It depends on what you need for parts. Some of the parts can be obtained from www.skidim.com as far as the push-buttom fuses ect. You might be able to get some of the parts from Supra. I just replaced the footwell for the driver in my 89 comp ts6m. It also came with the rubber matting, which helped me realize I would be able to have a source for the matting that covers the swim deck when the time comes to replace it.

Default Replying to Topic '89 ts6mcomp'

www.skidim.com or your local SUpra dealer are about all the ones I know of.....

Hope this helps....
    88' Supra Bravura

I have an 89 ts6mcomp with cracked dash panels. Does anyone know where to find replacement dash panels?

Quote Originally Posted by marqwaterski View Post
    I have an 89 ts6mcomp with cracked dash panels. Does anyone know where to find replacement dash panels?
    Search "dash panels" here on forum. You will find info
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

Quote Originally Posted by marqwaterski View Post
    You are probably better off going to a metal shop and seeing if they can fab them up for you from the metal stock they have. That is what I did for mine six years ago, cost me $25 I think to have it machined.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski