Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have some of the factory covers I bought from Supra last year.these are brand new. They are grey with the Supra wave logo on them.they are $200.Call me @865-982-9589 Bennett's Boat Repair.

dbennett are you sure they would fit a 1990 sunsport and salty is your cover custom or semi custom and lets see some pics soon
    Last edited by sunsport22; 03-23-2010 at 11:56 AM.

sorry for the delay....i can't remember what they called it but it's a 'custom' fit based on the year and model. the only thing i don't like is that the cover doesn't go over the swim platform. i've been meaning to make something for it but i've got a pretty big bottle of teak oil too, lol.

i had a sail shop add the tower cutouts, i think it was about $100. the cover was about $350 but i think sunsports are a little cheaper.

Last edited by Salty87; 03-23-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks Salty..... Blue on blue is pretty sweet, looks like it's a little more heavy duty then the factory cover's too.....
    90 Conbrio

thanks salty my pop called and talked to i boats they said the carver isnt long enough because the sunsport measures 20ft 10 inches but they said taylormade will fit anybody got any info

I have 3 covers that custom fit the 89-91 Sunsport.I bought about 10 covers from Skiers Choice.Thanks,Donnie

what color are they and do they cover the swim platform?

Default '86 Sunsport 19' 6"

Does anyone know if there are covers available that will fit the 19'6" Sunsport from 1986? iBoats sent me one for the 21' Sunsport and I had to send it back and they told me they don't have one to fit my boat.

I bought a semi custom cover and it was a little big. I cut out for the tower, added velcro. I also cut out and added two cups to hold the cover supports. The supports I made from conduit and I added paint and rubber ends. It works real well now. It also trailers well. I added some more straps than it had also. It allows for better FITMENT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can anyone recommend a bottle of something I can spray on my cover to re-waterproof it? Now when it gets wet, water doesn't bead up like it used to.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey