• no I wanted the ones with the suction cups

1 6.67%
  • yes, but i really wanted the ones with the suction cups

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supra Koozies

Default Supra Koozies

No hard feelings Docdrs, I think we were just having trouble getting people together on the suction koozies. I would like to get something together before summer because i think it would be cool to have.

I don't have the time to head this up right now due to tax season getting into crunch time but i did a quick search and found this website ...

http://www.discountfavors.com/custom-koozies.html

No it is not nearly as cool as the suction ones and there are other stipulations; only 1 logo and all the logos have to be the same color. There are several different styles to start from. I personally like the "neoprene collapsable" and the "party can holders". "Neoprene Collapsable" would be lake friendly!

Cost is likely unbeatable and though not as cool as the original idea, it gets us Supra Koozies at a low price. The neoprene would be less than 2 bucks a piece.

Do we think we could get 100 or more of these (50 may be an option as well).

My apologies for dropping an idea and bailing on heading it up. I will if I have to, though.

I wonder if we could get enough people to get the tote bags for towels .. hmmm

hey KG...no hard feelings at all, i checked them at the door a long time ago......I was just checking the interest,i may get some moomba ones instead, just would rather have had Supra.......I'll revisit this again in the future but but until i see 100 i'm not movin......go ahead with the custom maybe you will have a better response...
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

Neoprene collapsable coozies are my favorite. I'd be in for sure. We just need to decide what goes on them!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I would be interested too, keep us posted.
    2008 Sunsport 22 V

I would be down to help out the cause. Probably 4 or 6 depending on the price. Probably looking to buy $20 worth of them.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

Monster can size!!! But if not Im in for 6
    08 24ssv Gravity Games
    1200, 1100, and 750 Fly High Bags
    6 Optima Blue Tops
    Guest 10 Amp Charger
    WS420
    6 WetSounds Pro80s 10 xs650s
    3 zx850.4 1 zx550.2 1 zx1000.1
    Oil Drain Pump

4,6,8 ....I like this idea, whoever makes it happen.......
    90 Conbrio

I mentioned, I should head it up. How about this ...

If you are in, you are in for $20. I haven't completly priced them out yet but from what I checked out it shouldnt be a problem to get them under $2. I know some of you wanted just a couple but I think for $20 bucks, just have a couple extra.

Cost $20 - You get a minimum of 10 koozies. I dont plan to make any money, I'll send out as many koozies as the price works out to be. Just trying to give a general idea of what your getting.

As for the design, I say we just get the "Supra, a better wake a better boat" unless someone has a better idea.

How many do we have in for $20? If the ones that already said they would be in, let me know again since I've sorta changed it up. If you wanna go ahead and let me know colors, that would be appreciated as well.

Thanks guys

I think the neoprene collapsable was well received ... will go with those unless yall want something else.

what about colour? are there options? can you post a pic of the one you are thinking. i just checked the site , i see which one and the colours...no probs

the KZ40 ones
    Last edited by docdrs; 03-25-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug