Default Tower Video-Camera?

Hi

I would like to Film a little more this summer, to get some funny stuff to watch for the winter .

Do you have any Tower mounted Video-Cams? Are there any solutions around?

Cheers, OneCent

I have seen them before. I have NO who makes them or any details. They are out there though. One manufacturer, I don't remember which, has that as an option for their boats.
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

I just did a google search and found this. http://wakevideo.com/ That seems pretty awesome. I like how it would swivel with the rope to always be following the rider. Clever idea!
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

I believe trakker makes a mount. The line goes through it and swivals with the rider. 300 to 400 price range I believe? Been a while since I looked.

Those probably work pretty well for boarders that aren't getting HUGE air - and work perfect for a water skier.

We looked at these a few years ago, but decided that for hydrfoilers, they aren't any good because they only track side to side, not up and down - and when you're suddenly 15+ feet in the air, you fly right out of the picture. Of course, they now might make one that tracks up and down as well as side to side - but you better make sure, before dropping $300 ...

wakemakers.com has something else that is REALLY cool, but the website says they aren't going to be making them this summer - it would be a MUST-HAVE if you get this camera setup in my opinion:

2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Look up www.bierbower.net/diytower/home.htm It is a DIY tower/pylon projects page. There was a build it yourself camera mount for your tower that you mount your camcorder on. Since it mounts to the top of the tower and follows the rider it may work for you. Several good ideas on that site.