Well, I got a stab to the heart Yesterday.

If anyone can remember, I had a problem with my Manifolds slightly cracking over the winter. I am pretty convinced it was due to a very sh*tty shop I took it to. Can't prove anything so I will move on. The shop agreed to repair the manifolds with JB Weld and life would be good. WRONG!

I took my girl out for a test run just to make sure she was up to snuff. About 1/2 a mile or so I lifted up the motor cover to find my nightmare. Forgive me for not knowing the names of the parts on the motor, but there is a hose that is plugged into the top of one of my valve covers. This hose was blown off, I'm assuming due to pressure or heat, (was only running around 180 degrees) and was blowing oil all over the inside of my motor cover. If that isn't enough, the oil was a milky cream color. Water is somehow leaking into the motor. I am sure this is all related to the freeze damage that occurred while at the boat shop.

Needless to say, I am in a state of depression. I dropped the boat off with Brandon at Water Ski Boats Dallas Yesterday in hopes that he can do CPR or something. Brandon was cool as could be and I'm sure he will treat her good.

I need your good vibes and prayers boys. I am a soldier down but I'm not out.