Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Probably not as many as when the same basic thread popped up on WakeWorld ... she must love the web
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Don't forget to follow up with UV protection.

Here's a quote from Susan, when she posted in this thread over on WW
    http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...ight=exquisite
    By the way the Exquisite cleaner does not have any uv protection. Boat vinyl and stitching has uv protection built in when it is made, however there are lots of products that are out there that will break down that uv protection so it doesn't hurt to use a protectant such as 303 but DO NOT use any vinyl protectant like armor all or the like that has silicone it it which will degrade the surface of your vinyl over time.

Thanks Scott - I intend to continue to use the Babe's Seat Saver product that I always
    have after cleaning. This product is a UV protectant, but I guess not everyone probably knew about that comment from SUsan.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Yea, I'm using the babe's for UV protection as well. I've used 303 in the past, but it just left too much of a slippery film on the seats for my liking. Maybe I didn't wipe it off enough, who knows.
    My first ride after the 303, my feet were slipping around on the surf board like I was walking on ice. I had to stop and scrub my feet and board with the clean and soft lake water

I noticed last night, after I used the 303, everything was slick. I've got a 3yo, the last thing I need is a slick platform!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

I kinda liked the slickness hehehe thanks for Susan's post and I will keep that info in mind. Might have to finally try babes.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Wow this stuff sounds great, I better order some, my vinyl could use a good spring clean. This forum is great! So much good info.

Will it remove mildew stains from old vinyl. My vinyl is in pretty good shape but it has mildew stains on them that seem to be pretty tough to get out. I have used Star-brite mildew remover and it works okay but doesnt take it all out. Will this cleaner do a better job?
    1984 Supra Rider

Any body know if Ace is still in business? I ordered some exquisite from them early last week. Now a week later, they have not acknowledged my order. Paypal says that the payment is authorized but no word from Ace. I really wanted to get started cleaning for my winterization project. Maybe I will have to go with another product? Anybody else experience this?

I emailed them about a month ago and never heard back. I think I'll probably go with the Malco product this time. It's the same price online but there's a local distributor that will give me a discount on it (and deliver for free!)
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.