Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I have mine installed as well, very happy with pics to come,

I was running about 900ish in the rear about 600 on floor pushed to rear surf side, 650 full in the locker and zero in the bow and I was stoked, only 2 peeps in the boat...

chitty weather here, snowed 4 days ago grrrrr,

maybe this weekend.. great upgrade for $400...

I have a 2009 Sunsport with the walk through bow. I'm considering getting the 1,100s for the rear lockers but what about the ski locker? what's the biggest bag I can fit in there? right now I have a 400 lb bag in each locker and a 400 in the ski locker.
    2009 Supra Sunsport 22V
    Custom Wrap by Diamond Lakes Watersports in Hot Springs

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

I have the 1100 lb bags in the rear and want to upgrade to the gravity games center sac. Its 1180 lbs and won't fill completely up but prob give you 900-1000 lbs in that spot. I have the playpen and dont know if you do. If you do, it will fit.

Here's a link...

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-g...enter-sac.html

Quote Originally Posted by ssmith View Post
    I have the 1100 lb bags in the rear and want to upgrade to the gravity games center sac. Its 1180 lbs and won't fill completely up but prob give you 900-1000 lbs in that spot. I have the playpen and dont know if you do. If you do, it will fit.

Here's a link...

http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-g...enter-sac.html
    no i dont have the play pen, just the walk through bow.
    2009 Supra Sunsport 22V
    Custom Wrap by Diamond Lakes Watersports in Hot Springs

Let me ask a dumb question. I am going to be buying a Supra in the next couple of weeks (probably an 09 model). I had already thought that I'd probably need to replace the stock bags with something larger. Is the floor in those compartments rated to hold that weight in such a small surface area? I am trying to figure out why Supra wouldnt just include bigger bags from the get-go.

This is coming from a person who has never owned a wake boarding boat, and I've let people I ride with in the past do all the work (my brain is turned off).

Can you buy bags from Supra that are larger that are a plug in replacement without tinkering?

the reason they don't supply them is due to capacities,increased possibilities of boat swamping, stupidity on the part of operators , etc........if they did it would increase their exposure to liability and law suits.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug