Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Both of these products are a Polyurethane. Seems like a no brainier compared to redoing the carpets again.
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

OP was in April, we may be a little late to this party!!!!!
    90 Conbrio

Lower the tounge on the trailer as far as you can -- this will raise the rear of the boat about 1 foot. Now block the back of the boat with cement blocks with the top layer being wood to protect the bottom, or use boats stands (popits) or anything to support the back end of the boat and on both sides so it is steady. Now take a jack and place it near the bow and jack the front of the boat up to meet the height of the back of the boat. Your boat will be suspended about a foot or more above the trailer bunks letting you do the work needed.
    Last edited by OUI; 12-01-2010 at 03:00 PM.

When I did mine I just jacked up under the very back corner. Then replaced one at a time. I like the last idea posted though. It sounds like it would be easier, and you have better chance to support it proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie Boarder View Post
    I did the ones on my last boat, but off the trailer. I had them all made up ahead of time, launched the boat at a non-busy time and ties it to the dock while I swapped them out real quick.
    I did the same thing. Quick and painless, for the most part.