Unhappy 87 Pirata may go (Cincinnati, OH)

I have an 87 Pirate with about 40 hrs on it Not been use much since the kids left 4 years ago. Has always! been garage kept. Powered by 454 running a CNC prop. Some skies, a wake board, old vests, 6 disk changer with power amp, Shore radio, Barefoot boom, ropes. The mooring cover is old but functional, the travel cover is no longer in existence. Seats were redone four years ago. Trailer, spare tire and bearing buddies and surge breaks all four wheels.Trailer wood steps need replaced. It just needs a new family with the need and will to go. The boat has been used at Cumberland and Dale Hollow. Anyone have an idea on what this would be worth. The wife says it is time to move on. Located in Cincinnati. OOps! Typo on the Hrs. It should be 400 hrs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 87Pirata; 04-08-2010 at 02:58 PM. Reason: corrected Hrs

Boat looks like its in great shape.....depending on the stringer's condition could be worth 6-9000k ???
    90 Conbrio

I would ask $9k and not compromise very much on that. FORTY hours. New skins, trailer repaired and rust free??? Lookds great.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Boat looks great but depending on your area the price could vary. Where I live in MN the older supra boats are bringing good money. Last year I bought my 1991 pirata for 12000. It was in great shape but only had the 351. This winter I bought an 87 pirata which is not in as good as shape as yours but have had offers of 10k for it. My recomendation is if you want a quick sale list it at 9 and be firm. If your not in a rush list it at 10 or 11 and see what kind of offers you get. Who ever gets the boat from you is a lucky man.

WOW!
    That looks in excellent shape. My concern would be the low usage on the motor.

Looks like it was well loved, just not ran.
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"

Smile Oops!

I edited my posting and dropped a zero on the Hrs. IT is 400 hrs. Still not a lot, but as you say it has been well loved. Just wish we had the kids and time to put it on the water. I bet I haven't put 10 hrs on it in the last 4 years. But I will not give it away it is like getting rid of a part of me. Such a great boat when the kids were young. I just may have to wait on the Grand Kids.

I have had three offers for 9000 on my boat in last two weeks. Neat to see, yours is exact color mine used to be.