Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I have an 89. Engine has been tweaked a little.
    Comp cam, roller rockers, Edelbrock RPM intake, Pertronix ignition, GT-40 heads, and a new Holley carb.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    agetech
    89 Comp
    Restored to "Better than New"

thanks for all the responses. I didn't even know this thread was still out here. I want to add everyone with the same boat to my contact/friend list in case i ever need any advise about my boat. I figured someone with the same boat would be a good source. does anyone have fat sacs in the comp besides jet. i'm running a 750lb at the moment.
    88 Supra Comp ts6m

with bags I bought here I can almost get 900lb, but with my budget this summer I've been adding weight with water jugs, tubs whatever!!!! I think I maxed out one session around an est. 1600 lb plus 2X 190 lb men, great wakeboarding wake with that weight but frighteningly low boat, must been done carefully......
    90 Conbrio

I think I am just going to get a 750 for the rear of my Conbrio...thoughts?
    -1989 Supra Conbrio

96Comp Guest

Talking Fat Sacs

I run 800 lbs in mine (2 Fat Sac V-drive sacs @400/ea). Plus people and fuel and have to watch the water! By the way, I have two sacs - not sure of the brand - that are comparable to the V-drive sacs, plus a pump/wire cigarette plug/5 ft hose that I am selling. These are grey 48x16x16 or so. $110 for the set up. They have the sacs and cover bags with straps. The valves are the water bed type. Works well. I wanted black sacs so they would match my carpet.

96Comp Guest

Thumbs up Comp stuff for sale

Comp stuff for sale: I also have the factory grey cover for sale. It is in excellent condition. Put a tower on, so I cannot use it. $200 shipped if anyone is interested. Also have the original dash ski mirror and brackets - $50 and a Cipa Comp windshield mount mirror - new in box - for $60.

Quote Originally Posted by 96Comp View Post
    Comp stuff for sale: I also have the factory grey cover for sale. It is in excellent condition. Put a tower on, so I cannot use it. $200 shipped if anyone is interested. Also have the original dash ski mirror and brackets - $50 and a Cipa Comp windshield mount mirror - new in box - for $60.
    Do you think your cover would fit a 1987 model year Comp?
    Rick Ludtke
    1990 Supra Pirata
    1987 Supra Comp TS6M
    Photo Album https://forum.supraboats.com/album.php?albumid=4

Had an '87 comp which I sold 16 years ago to upgrade to an '89 conbrio.
    Just a bit wetter than a the '87 comp but love the boat! Get compliments on it all the time! Have had opportunities to sell it but cannot part with it!

96Comp Guest

Default Cover Fit the 87 Model Comp

Your hull design looks like mine, less the tower. 20ft length. Cover fits the boat and the swim platform, or just tuck it under the stern if the platform is off. I believe it is a fit. Pic of my boat attached.

here is my 1986 made the tower and speaker box myself