Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thumbs up for exquisite vinyl cleaner used it today and it does work extremely well. It took about an entire bottle to do my entire boat and Z-5 top. I was able to get out some grime on my front seat cushion that nothing else would touch for the past year, looks brand new now.

Great product, thanks for the recommendation Todd.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

That stuff is awesome. I am still not finished with the entire boat, but it is looking WAY better than before. I have gone thru almost an entire bottle, but it needed it
    2006 Launch 21 V

I also recommended to my Dad and Uncle for their boats and they ordered some as well.
    2006 Launch 21 V

I just put in an order for as much of the stuff she could fit in the box. I'm taking your guy's word that this stuff is as good as you say it is. But... no one on here has ever steered me wrong so I have faith!
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

The small bottles do go quickly when you have to do a scrubbing of the entire boat. I picked up a gallon concentrate for this season.
    I did a major cleaning a few weeks ago, and plan on doing a quick wipe down (not total scrub) of the interior with exquisite after every few trips out. Followed up with Babe's seat saver of course. I'm hoping this will help minimize the major cleanings. We shall see.

This has been my single greatest discovery from using this site. Great stuff!
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

You sold me! My 01 looked pretty darn good, but cannot wait to try this on that white!!!

I have 80% of my boatdone... It looks amazing... Almost scared to get in it...

I would like to see pictures of the Before and After on a newer more maintained boat. Is there any real difference? I keep my Mariah spotless, and am skeptical that I can get my white seats any more white. Honestly.

Anyone have pics of a well maintained boat for reference? I understand a heavily soiled boat will look spectacular, but how about a clean one? The pics I have seen are all of mildewed and dirty seats.

Haugy - did you see the picture I posted here?

I take SERIOUS care of my 08 boat. That before after was not a moldy
    seat - I THOUGHT it was clean.

I have several other friends with the same testimony

Todd

PS: I religiously use Babes Seat Soap and Seat Saver - after every use.
    I THOUGHT my seats were clean.

Again - this is an 08 boat that I bought at the end of 08 (not sure what you mean by
    a newer and "more maintained" boat).

2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.