Default For Sale: '88 Comp TS6m for parts or restoration.

This boat was in good running condition last summer until the engine failed. I just pulled the engine and it is not rebuildable - broken rods and cracked block. Otherwise all mechanical and electrical components are fully functional. The stringers under the fuel tank had some rot that I repaired last year. The floor is soft in places but the engine mount lag bolts are tight therefore I suspect the stringers are not rotted yet. When I bought the boat 7 yrs ago the floor was solid. Upholstery is in rough shape. Gelcoat has a few nicks and scratches but otherwise just needs a good polish. Trailer is in good condition but needs brakes. I was planning on doing a full restoration myself but I don't have the time or garage space to do it.
    New Parts and recent work: starter, fuel filter housing, all fuel, water and exhaust hoses, transmission oil cooler, rebuilt carburetor, Weiand intake, Mallory electronic distributor, rear bench seat frame.

$2000 or best offer. Located in Northern Ontario. Email for more photos.

Will sell boat without trailer. Make an offer.

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: 705-848-6957
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pt1; 04-23-2010 at 10:28 AM.

Default tranny

what transmission does this boat have and how much i need a pcm 1.23 to 1 with down angle thanks scott 603-767-3497

Transmission is Velvet Drive 1:1.

Paul, I know I can't buy the whole boat....How about the just the bimini????
    John
    90 Conbrio

I'm not selling individual parts however I will sell the boat without the trailer. If I don't sell the boat soon I will restore it myself.

maple I have a bimini for you

Default Still available

I don't suppose this boat is still available. If so let me know. You can replay to my email [email protected]