Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yeah... I had to search under statistics, and all threads for knoxsupra.
    Here is the thread...

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=1829

Thanks. Love seeing the gunwale cutouts. I was planning on doing same thing. Such a wasted space. I am planning on putting subwoofers in there also. Itll take some internal framing but would be nice to use that wasted space.

what a run around for that thread eh? haha...i think that it definitely was wasted space but i guess that is the cool part about having your own project then you can make whatever you want out of that space.

No kidding. I thought about seeing if I can get the factory plastic piece that has cupholders from Skiers choice. That way the cutouts would look factory etc. I just have a feeling they want alot for them. Not sure who to call for them.

Glad that got found, I've wanted to reference those cut out's for a while.....
    How did he attach his trim panels with no visible fasteners and such a narrow gunwhale to get a screwgun into?????
    90 Conbrio

Default trim panels

if you put a bolt in before you put your padding and vinyl on and leave an opening in the corners just big enough so you can get a ratchet into. also you can put in some "L" angles in along the bottom for stability then poly resin coat the panels put on the padding and your vinyl and BAM! I have a pretty good idea i could probably draw up and send over to you if you'd like?

Side panel, dash paint 036.jpg

Side panel, dash paint 038.jpg

Side panel, dash paint 042.jpgRecovered my side panel by the throttle control tonite. I am pleased. I took pictures of several steps as I did them.

i remember that part. I was so ticked when i cut too far past the the "pocket" underneath the dash...oh well, live and learn...i like that tho looks very clean...what kind of stapler do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeBoats View Post
    if you put a bolt in before you put your padding and vinyl on and leave an opening in the corners just big enough so you can get a ratchet into. also you can put in some "L" angles in along the bottom for stability then poly resin coat the panels put on the padding and your vinyl and BAM! I have a pretty good idea i could probably draw up and send over to you if you'd like?
    Yeah , kinda like the observer seat with its hidden bolt on the port gunwhale......
    drawings are good, just don't know how much room there is for these cutouts on my Conbrio....gotta check...
    90 Conbrio

I used a Senco air stapler with good ole stainless steel staples.