Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will give that a shot next time with bags. That makes sense. We had 3 people in the boat including the driver. I had two people move to the bow to get it on plane, but it still took awhile. I am excited to get the new prop on as that was the only problem I noticed with the boat, but I kind of expected it anyways.

The only other thing I did not care for was the fact I could not get my wife's board to fit on the rack. It is a small board (12 and a narrow stance so the forks of the rack would not fit in between the bindings.
    2006 Launch 21 V

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs View Post
    This prop will help big time with slow hole shot, but also the boat likes weight up front. When you load the front bag make sure you go to the front of the bag and unscrew the cap and burp it. They tend to fill up with lots of air and you think the bags are full, but they have tons of air in them. That might be part of your hole shot problem....
    Very true, I burp whenever I notice the bow cushion popping up in the center of the bow.
    2005 Supra Launch 24SSV

I'm thinking i may need to upgrade my prop before the summer is over. Sounds like everyone who does it loves it.

I bought extra racks from Monster which are adjustable. They are low cost and look good. Mounted above the stock racks. My wife also has a 128 and i adjusted the monster rack to fit hers so it works out pretty good.

I upgraded to that prop 2 years ago on my 21V. My mechanic looked at me after he installed it, and said "now it's a tractor". He wasn't kidding. Really big difference on hole shot, regardless of how loaded the boat is.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Laird View Post
    Replay when you recieve it... That sounds almost too good to be true...
    Matt, I guess you were right about it sounding too good to be true. So I get my Prop delivered yesterday. Free ground shipping and it took about a week which was fine except they sent me the wrong prop. They sent an OJ 14.25 X 14.5 brass prop. I contacted the guys at AWS (activewake.com or Active Water Sports) and followed up again this morning and they confirmed that OJ had sent them the wrong props. So now they are following up with OJ to see if they can ship the correct one directly to me. I have not heard back, but I would like to get this before next weekend. Thankfully the weather is shot this weekend or I would be little more bummed.
    2006 Launch 21 V

Sounds like they may have sent you the new fusion prop. Its suppose to have a better hole shot then the 14.25X14 and over all be a better wakeboard prop. You might want to see if you can try it out before returning it.
    07 Supra Launch 21v. 2 Pair Exile XM7's powered by 2 Exile Xi800.4. Kicker L7 15 powered by MTX TA81001, Kenwood Interior 6.5" powered by Kicker 650.4

Check the nettles group buy thread, JT mentions the FUSION as a brand new prop - assuming it fits ok and the bunks on your trailer won't hit it (someone else mentioned this), then this should be a better prop.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

So it could actually work out in my favor...and here I am complaining...
    2006 Launch 21 V

I have the new fusion prop and I want to test the old 14 x 14.25 prop to see what the difference is. I think I liked the 14x14.25 on my old boat better, but can't really tell you until I try the old one too.... I am running less weight this year and for some reason feel like I have less hole shot, but not sure that is accurate until I can test both of them... not sure i will get around to it, but I hope too....