Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NettleProps.com Group Buy

JT from Nettleprops.com has agreed to do a group buy for the skiers choice moomba/supra forum members. This will include acme and oj props and also pullers. He has asked that we keep this to the moomba and supra forums and not spread it over the internet. If you are interested in buying a prop you can pm me for the promo code or contact JT at nettleprops.com (800-517-7707) and he will be happy to assist you. Im sure most of you will want to wait on the feedback from the moomba group prop testing being done this weekend. JT has decided to run this group buy until the end of may.

thanks ...will be contacting JT......
    90 Conbrio

That is awesome! Looks like he also joined our forum, so send him a PM.
    --WakeMikeys 1987 Supra SunSport--
    Thread - https://forum.supraboats.com/showthread.php?t=3630
    Photo Gallery - http://photos.wakeboarder.com/showga.../35518/cat/500
    Videos - http://www.vimeo.com/user2034462/videos
    Follow me on Twitter @WakeMikey

Bummer, I just ordered a new prop last week.
    2006 Launch 21 V

Sounds Great! What are the suggestions as which prop to use?

If you talk to him, he will tell you what is the best for the boat you have. I emailed him and got the price for the I would buy for my boat which is the ACME 1433 and its pretty good. I really wasn't planning on getting one right now, but I might not be able to pass this one up. I have to pay 500 bucks to my insurance to get the boat fixed too
    2005 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    Semper Fidelis

a prop test is being done on the moomba site and the results should be up in a day or so. you may be able to compare something you have to other props.
    2009 21v Worlds 340 Cat
    run your engine after you change the oil
    Doug

How much better can it get than the OJ 14.25 x 14? I have 150 hours on that prop and it has been rock solid, and pulls out of the holeshot with no problems. I will probably go with this prop because I know I will have no clearance or fitting problems.

Thanks for the information I will be contacting him as well, I like the kit that Ski Dim has that holds the prop and tools, hopefully he has something similiar.
    White/Charcoal, 2011 VLX
    2008 Supra 22SSV

The original OJ 14.25 X 14 and the new 14.25 X 14.5 FUSION props work very well. The larger diameter, as opposed to the 14 X 14.25, should provide better low end. The size of the prop we provide to SUPRA for the boat that pulls the Worlds is a 14.75 X 13.

Cookeville, TN (between Center Hill and Dale Hollow)

Eric,
    I still have not had a chance to try out the new Fusion prop. I want to compare it to my stock prop. I went out for this first time this year and the packing nut was leaking bad so I have new packing ordered and will hopefully get it all squared away for next week. However the more I look at my current amt of clearance, I wondering how the fusion could possibly fit. Seems like I only have 1/2 inch clearance now and I will be adding 3/4 inch with this new prop. Any suggestions or a way around this?