Default Decals for 1992 Supra Mariah

I m looking for the old style decals for 1992 Supra Mariah. I am also interested in maybe putting the new styld graphics on the side of my boat, but its teal and purple. So, I dont know which new ones would go with that color scheme. Do I need to call a dealer or the factory?

i would call viper 865 388 4096 he had quite a few of the old and new graphics

Oh man, I'm in the same situation. Love my boat, never given me any problems but it looks so gay sometimes.
    '92 Mariah
    Kwahamot

I would suggest talking to a local sign shop. I stripped all my old faded decals off and had a local sign shop make and install the new ones. I had the stripe and wave in the original spot because 22 years of sun had changed the color of the boat compared to what was under the stripe. I wanted to leave the stripe off but was not up for wet sanding. I paid around $260 for the decals and installation.Attachment 2595
    Last edited by Kip; 09-24-2010 at 04:54 PM.
    1988 Supra Mariah

This is one of the nicest looking decals for this boat. I have a 94 Pirata and looking to put this decal on mine. Nice job

Thanks for the compliment. I was really happy with the sign shop that did them.
    1988 Supra Mariah